dude. write more. seriously, i check this shit routinely, I mean, its on my "favorites" bar. its amazing how much more time i am willing to give to blogs and websites in general now that i work, in a cube, in an office, on a city block. No longer do I just scan my favorite sites, rather, i soak up every detail in a much larger pool of pages. but youre shit is good, makes me chuckle - i guess bc i can picture some of it.
Isnt it creepy how I can write this anonymously, even though i definitely know you - but good luck guessing, sucka.
umm, haha, now that I am not telling you, and bc I am writing while in work mode - meaning i type constantly and words flow without much consideration as i just need the sound of the keyboard and no one knows what I am not up to - i am feeling extra creepster. ok, im out now.
3 Comments:
dude. write more. seriously, i check this shit routinely, I mean, its on my "favorites" bar. its amazing how much more time i am willing to give to blogs and websites in general now that i work, in a cube, in an office, on a city block. No longer do I just scan my favorite sites, rather, i soak up every detail in a much larger pool of pages. but youre shit is good, makes me chuckle - i guess bc i can picture some of it.
Isnt it creepy how I can write this anonymously, even though i definitely know you - but good luck guessing, sucka.
umm, haha, now that I am not telling you, and bc I am writing while in work mode - meaning i type constantly and words flow without much consideration as i just need the sound of the keyboard and no one knows what I am not up to - i am feeling extra creepster. ok, im out now.
its nazzaro, by the bye.
nazzaro i lost your phone number dude
the facebook, dude - it contains the answers to all of your [cell-related] questions.
Post a Comment
<< Home