Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pinochia

I'm starting to accept this uncertainty that is life, especially right now in this post graduation phase/stage. However this enormous pressure exist for me to do something with this fucking college degree.. As my aunt, who so graciously opened her home to me, comments "Well now it's December, Ima be on your ass to start pounding the pavement." Pounding the pavement, uh huh because my active pursuit of work meaning via the internet has yet to fruit any real labor, meaning paid labor. The thing is, i dont fit into any of these careers in suits, that my parents keep pushing me to buy and the Lord knows why they wont hire me for retail..oh yeah i have a college degree. But here's the thing I have a plan, I just cant explain it for anybody because it looks and sounds like the abstract ideas of a 22 year old, and non-acceptance crosses my aunt's face who sees me as being a teacher, and pushes that career at least once a week. I wish I could pull over, just stop the car, why cant shit just slow down? I ask that now thinking later that it should speed up. So I keep myself busy with unpaid internships, collecting experiences as they unpay me. It's really the only thing that justifies me waking up late, not drinking coffee. I want to be a documentary filmmaker. that would be awesome. it could be worse, it could be much worse.. I could be an aspiring actor. NEED WORK FOR FOOD. actually the food here is slammin', i need work so i can fucking move out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home